Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Okay don't worry everybody!

OMG I am so sorry for nothing , no new posts whatsoever, but due to the loss of my Steam account and steam employees still trying to get it back I will post lots of reviews!! Lots , ranging from games that were made in the 1990's all the way to now! Tons of game reviews all for you, and well everyone else that reads this blog but by saying I make you feel special cause I'm like talking directly to you , but I'm not, I'm talking to everyone that reads this blog including you, yes you Chad!! (Ha now whoever has the name Chad will piss themselves scared and yes I'm talking to you Jacob!!! Ha did it again!!! ) Well anyways stay tune for reviews on : The Movies plus expansion pack, Skate It , Spore, SWAT 4, Doom 3, Stranglehold, Kane and Lynch , Carmaggeddon , Counter Strike Source, Hot Dog King, DiRT , World of Goo, I-Fluid, The Wonderful End of the World, 007 Quantom of Solice for Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Ghost Master, Far Cry 2, Crysis, F.E.A.R, Prey, Data Design Interactive Wii Games ( Haha the worst of the worst wii games!! Can't wait to tell you guys what I thought) and many many many many freaking more! All to come soon!!!! YAH.

AND ALSO A BIG LIST OF GAMES YOU SHOULD ASK FOR CHRISTMAS!!! (BASICALLY GAMES THAT ARE AWESOME!)

0 comments: