Sunday, January 4, 2009

JustFiller JustFilling 2008 awards!!

That's right everyone the year has come to an end and well its time for video game awards and movie awards!! More coming soon on this fasicating awards article!


Update 1: So okay here are the catagories that I will be awarding games with in my awards cemermony for games.
Games Awards:
Best Graphical Acheivment
Best Story
Best Voice Overs
Best New IP
Best Multiplayer
Most Violent Game
Most Dissapointing Game
Worst Game this year

Best Action Game
Best Adventure Game
Best Shooter
Best Driving Game
Best Music Game
Best Platformer
Best Horror Game
Best Zombie Game
Best PC game
Best PS3 game
Best Wii Game
Best Xbox 360 game
Best PSP game
Best Game of 2008!!!!

Omg thats alot of work for me to do but I'll get to it don't worry , I already have the first three nominees down!!! Woot Woot!

0 comments: