Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wolverine Movie Review





Okay so how do I start off this review. Well there are 3 different ways. 1) F*C* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 2) F*C* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 3) Or Wolverine is the newest and latest film in the X-Men crapathon, well except this makes it not so crappy anymore. 
I think I'm going to combine 1 and 3. 
F*C* YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Wolverine is the newest and latest film in the X-Men crapathon , well except this makes it not so crappy anymore. This new and improved X-Men film basically focuses on the "dramatic" life of Wolverine, that dude with crazy ass claws. Anyways throughout the movie lots of shit happends and lots more shit happens. People die, Wolverine slashes, Wolverine does a dramatic NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO while holding some babe and Wolverine's brother kills people. Lots and lots of people (2 or maybe 3 to be exact :O). Anyways after shit happens Wolverine vows to get revenge on his brother. Anyways in turns into Actiony/ Imma going to get you for what you did film. And it worked, it worked out pretty damn well. mixing in a good plot / story with good ole action. And some pretty kickass stuff, including a guy who can do stuff with swords and lasers and stuff. I had a good time watching this film and the ending was decent. DECENT. Not amazing just " okay I'm going to leave now. Thank you have good day". Anyways I was expecting X-Men bullcrap and this blew it away so I enjoyed it and I thank it for that :P!
*** THREE STARS!!!!!!! 

0 comments: