Tuesday, September 16, 2008

GoAnimate!


Ok yesterday a friend told me about this website yesterday and I though that it sounded really interesting and a good idea. So I subscribed to it and started watching other peoples animations. For some reason the top rated and most popular animations were supposedly comedies but I didn't laugh once (and I laugh pretty easily) at anything that anybody made! They were all terrible! So after being disappointed by those animations, I decided to go try and make my own animation! Unfortunately there is a lot to make and endless possibilities, it just wasn't what I was looking for. Already pre-scripted animations and stuff just wasn't what I was looking for. I'm very disappointed in this website as it had a lot to offer but it just wasn't pulled altogether properly. You also need a lot of patience because it's going to take a while to make what you want! If you want to know something just like this website except better and better and better and BETTER go and check out the game The Movies. I'm pretty sure you can pick up that game for about $20 off of Steam but everything is in 3d, plus it has a story mode and much more so I would recommend picking it up and the expansion pack (a must if you have the original game).

1 comments:

Brock said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.