Sunday, September 21, 2008

Video on Trial

Okay so I was watching MTV one day and I saw this show called Video On Trial . I laughed so hard that I almost sharted in my pants!! LOL! This show is a about different comedians coming onto the show and making fun of music videos! But it is sooooo funny! Anyways I haven't stopped watching it yet and I just wanted to recommend it to you guys . Unfortunately though if you live in USA it is not available in your country only in Canada. But you can still watch it on Youtube as every episode goes onto there. Enjoy here are some examples!


Video On Trial: Madonna f. Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes



Video On Trial: Fergie - Fergalicious

1 comments:

Ryans Blog said...

LOL ITS SOOO TRUE WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE OOMPA LOOMPA GETTING HORNY WITH FERGIE its just not right anyways that video is hilarious