Monday, September 29, 2008

No new posts recently!

Sorry about the no recent posts! I've been having problems latly logging into blogger and crap and so I finally logged in so hopefully there will be a new post by tommorow!! Anyways while waiting for a new post check out my later posts as well!!! Enjoy!!

Also another reason I haven't updated is because , BIG NEWS, I'm buying my own domain name! Unfortuantely I had trouble buying it tonight but I`ll have it all worked out by tommorow!! So stay tuned for the new domain name (IT`S A SECRET!!)

Also another (once again) reason why I haven`t updated is because , 1. I`m trying to come up with unique template for new website / domain!
2. I`m making a special calender update thingy for the website for future update posts and stuff like that.
3. Too much darned homework (I`m finally done!) .
4. I`m lazy.
5. This list is getting to long!!

Well anyways have a good day / night / New Month for everyone!!!

0 comments: