Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Idiot of the Day!


Wednesday's idiot of the Day is Air Canada Jazz! They are the idiots of the day because they removed all life vests from all their planes! They said that they removed the life vests so that they could "save gas". All I have to say is : HOW GREEDY DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO DO THAT???? Air Canada also said that if ever in a crash that you should use the cusions as vests!!! Ahaha... no. If I paid good money to fly somewhere I would rather live!!!! geez nice move Air Canada Jazz! And that's why they are the Idiot of the Day!

2 comments:

Brock said...

Lol and Omg! That is so funny yet so shocking! If I was on a plane and they removed all the life vests I seriously would not go on that plane. Cool post never heard this until now!

Ryans Blog said...

Yeah how much gas can u be saving by removing life vests honestly when will air canada ever learn