Monday, September 15, 2008

Homework...... SUCKS!!!!


Oh god I've got to make this quick and easy cause I got alot of homework! Anyways just wanted to say that I've got a lot of homework and I wanted to make this, like, the big homework thread and all that so post your comments of how much homework you have and relate to when you remember when you had so much homework!
Also another question, What's the most amount of homework you've ever had?
Mine has to be when I was in Grade six I had every subject to do for homework!! Yikes!!! Anyways thats all I'm posting for today cause of stupid homework!! BAH and bye!!

1 comments:

Brock said...

YA i got a huge load of homework to. It really sucks as it is only the third week of school! Imagine how much homework we are going to have around Christmas time if this is only the third week! OMG!