Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Movie Movies!



So I'm guessing that, probably, you have seen one of these spoof movies where the title ends with MOVIE (Exception Meet the Spartans ) and mostly likely said "That wasn't even funny! Boooooo you suck!". And in the background somebody says "Get of the screen! Booo!" . Ha well that's at least what happend to me when I went to go see Meet the Pile of Crap Spartans. That movie is soooo god awful I was speechless! These movies appear to be getting worse every single time! I'm surprised they even got actors for Disaster Movie. I mean it started with the classic Airplane (one of the funniest spoof movies EVER), then went on to the Scary Movies ( which in the day were some of my favourite comedy spoofs), and now we have the Movie movies (which suck!). I was really disapointed in Date Movie thinking that it wasn't even funny but then got my hopes up again once I saw epic Movie which actually had me laughing, but then came Meet the Horse Turd Spartans in which I was saying to myself the entire time "Come on there's got to be something funny coming up....soon?". Unfortunately I didn't laugh ONCE! It sucked ! But recently I saw Superhero Movie which actually had me laughing every once in while, then again it wasn't from the same directors of Date Movie , Epic Movie , and that other piece of crap. Once I saw the trailer for Disaster Movie I said "WTF noooooooo they're BACK!!!!" I mean seriously is Iron Man getting crushed by a fake cow funny? NO! How about a HORRIBLE LOOK ALIKE to Miley Cyrus whining on about buying a new CD while being crushed by a meteor? Is that funny? HELL NO! Anyways the movie got an average rating of 15% on Metacritic and an average rating of 0% ZERO PERCENT on Rotten Tomatoes! Also more proof is this hilarious review by my favourite critics on the Spill team! Check it out HERE! Anyways I wouldn't the Disaster of a Movie if I were you cause you may lose too many brain cells watching it. If you really want to lose brain cells just sniff a Sharpy for about an hour and a half, it isn't as painful.

1 comments:

Brock said...

YA i saw this movie and it was not even funny. When I was watching this I litereally fell asleep. This movie was terrible. Good post.